Gaffaweb > Love & Anger > 1992-10 > [ Date Index | Thread Index ]

Re: Sarah McLachlan on Letterman

From: roy@jupiter.Sun.CSD.unb.ca (Roy Nicholl)
Date: Sun, 22 Mar 1992 15:44:08 -0800
Subject: Re: Sarah McLachlan on Letterman
To: <love-hounds@WIRETAP.SPIES.COM>
Newsgroups: rec.music.gaffa

In article <FeJTHB1w164w@bsbbs.UUCP> mdc@bsbbs.UUCP (Melissa D. Caldwell) writes:
>According to next week's TV Guide, Sarah McLachlan is scheduled
>to appear on Late Night with David Letterman, Tuesday night,
>March 24.
>

> Melissa Caldwell                         You want my reply?
> The Big Sky BBS (+1 614 864 1198)         What was the question?
> {n8emr|nstar}!bluemoon!bsbbs!mdc           I was looking at the Big Sky
> mdc@bsbbs.UUCP

One hundred percent correct! And she is looking forward to it.  Sara played
here Friday night (Fredericton, NB) and she stopped by the station (I work
for the local campus/community radio station). During the interview she said
that is is looking forward to the letterman performance and the following
American Tour [Europe to follow].  As to the comparisons of her pipes to the
likes of KaTe and Enya -though she would rather be known independantly, she
is glad that comparisons are being drawn to people she actually respects -if
she were being compared to Taylor Dawn, "[she] would be a little concerned".

Roy

** Roy Nicholl					**  UNIX n. (1969)	**
** Atlantic Systems Group			**       Unbelievably	**
** Incutech Centre				**	 Nasty		**
** University of New Brunswick			**	 Information	**
** INTERNET: roy@jupiter.csd.unb.ca		**	 eXchange	**