Gaffaweb > Love & Anger > 1992-10 > [ Date Index | Thread Index ]

replies to stuff...

From: lionhart@netlink.cts.com (Jackie Zucconi)
Date: Tue, 17 Mar 1992 22:43:09 -0800
Subject: replies to stuff...
To: love-hounds@eddie.mit.edu

  First I want to say that any album with the artist from Mystery I would
definitely buy...I love his work...anyone know where I can purchase posters
or whatever of it? Second, is it just me or does the name "Tori Bush" sound
great? I finally got a chance to hear Tori Amos's album at work tonight (but
only half of it). What I did hear was nothing short of fantastic; don't have
doubts just buy the thing!!! Well, I guess that's all for now....
                                --- Lionheart

--
INTERNET:  lionhart@netlink.cts.com (Jackie Zucconi)
UUCP:   ...!nosc!ryptyde!netlink!lionhart