Gaffaweb > Love & Anger > 1992-10 > [ Date Index | Thread Index ]

No Subject

From: finley@lambda.uleth.ca (Kent Finley)
Date: Sun, 22 Mar 1992 11:08:31 -0800
To: love-hounds@eddie.mit.edu

(Please forgive me if this is not correct.  Is this the address to
which I send submissions for rec.music.gaffa?  If not, let me know.
I've tried posting using the news reader here, but it doesn't work.)

I would like some input on what some of you might choose from Kate's
repertoire that would be suitable for a funeral.  I came up with
"Blow Away"--I want something topical that isn't horribly depressing,
and is not too weird (i.e. approaching mainstream.  For instance,
"Houdini" is out of the question; the screeching just isn't appropriate.)

This is not an urgent matter; I'm thinking of my eventual demise (as
a friend's passing will precipitate such thoughts).

I'd also like to know if there is any chance of getting an inner album
sleeve for "The Dreaming", as I lost mine years ago.  Finally, are there
any good Canadian sources for Kate Bush stuff, esp. mail order or
Western Canada?

Thank you for any and all replies.

Kent Finley
finley@lambda.uleth.ca