Gaffaweb > Love & Anger > 1992-09 > [ Date Index | Thread Index ]

Re: Sarah McLachlan missing track

From: aaron@space.ualberta.ca (Alfvaen)
Date: Wed, 11 Mar 1992 15:56:53 -0800
Subject: Re: Sarah McLachlan missing track
To: <love-hounds@WIRETAP.SPIES.COM>
Newsgroups: rec.music.gaffa
Sender: news@kakwa.ucs.ualberta.ca

Wizard's Assistant writes
> Actually, the explanation is quite simple.  The one without the 11th
> track is probably the Canadian version, which has only ten tracks.
> The same thing happened with her first album, _Touch_.  The Canadian
> version had two fewer tracks than the American one, although in that
> case one of the two tracks was a remixed version of a song that appeared
> on both versions of the album.
>
> This seems very strange to me.  I mean, Ms. McLachlan is Canadian, so
> I'd have assumed they'd put the extra tracks on the Canadian versions,
> but they didn't.
>
> Ed
> ed@wente.llnl.gov

Now I'm really upset.  They specially left several tracks off the Canadian
releases of BOTH her albums?  Somebody in the record industry is just begging
for violent reprisal.  Makes me wish I knew Jean-Claude Van Damme or somebody.
--

---Alfvaen(and yes, elves are my friends!)
Canadian Network For Space Research, Edmonton, Alberta, Canada