Gaffaweb > Love & Anger > 1992-09 > [ Date Index | Thread Index ]

Kate questions

From: wiltel!dlocke@uunet.UU.NET
Date: Wed, 11 Mar 1992 05:51:56 -0800
Subject: Kate questions
To: uunet!eddie.mit.edu!love-hounds@uunet.UU.NET
Illegal-Object: Syntax error in Message-Id: value found on wiretap.Spies.COM:Message-Id: <9203111351.AA18844@wtg58> ^-missing newline (LF)

Regarding Kate's appearance on Saturday Night Live:

Is it true that the SNL with Kate hasn't ever been rebroadcast in
full?  Some SNL episodes are out on video, and KT isn't one of
them, right?  What is the exact date of the broadcast?

(I don't know if this is heresy but) Kate was lip-synching on SNL?
Indeed, the Hammersmith show sounds *very* close to her recorded stuff...
Was Kate really singing?  I'm not sure and I don't recall it being
discussed recently (though I do seem to recall talk of this some
time ago.)

Finally, I just moved to Houston -- well, to 30 miles north of Houston --
can anyone tell me where any cool record stores are around here?
Thanks!

-Dick			(uunet!wiltel!dlocke)