Gaffaweb > Love & Anger > 1992-09 > [ Date Index | Thread Index ]

reflections.....

From: lionhart@netlink.cts.com (Jackie Zucconi)
Date: Sat, 7 Mar 1992 20:48:33 -0800
Subject: reflections.....
To: love-hounds@eddie.mit.edu

 Strange how I am posting to LH but it's only showing up (as far as I know)
on Warmroom. What's happened then? Computers sometimes do baffle me.
On to Kate things....I've always wondered about Tamlain being mentioned in
the "Empty Bullring" but have only found one story which comes closest, Tam
Lin. I first heard this on a Fairport Convention album (Lief and Liege) but
the song speaks of a Tam Lin as a man captured by the Queen Fairy (Mab??)
and kept in Carder Hall, later rescued by the love of a young woman named
Janet. What is the story about Tamlain (female) that Kate refers to, anyone
know it and willing to pass it on?
                                  --- Lionheart
P.S.
   Could this be yet another mistake on Kate's part? Tsk, tsk. Kate if you
need a tutor or researcher give me a call, UCSD should let me have a life
back in about another year.

--
INTERNET:  lionhart@netlink.cts.com (Jackie Zucconi)
UUCP:   ...!nosc!ryptyde!netlink!lionhart