Gaffaweb > Love & Anger > 1992-09 > [ Date Index | Thread Index ]

Titlewave

From: jbrown@magnus.acs.ohio-state.edu (James S Brown)
Date: Wed, 4 Mar 1992 15:24:43 -0800
Subject: Titlewave
To: <love-hounds@wiretap.spies.com>
Newsgroups: rec.music.gaffa
Sender: news@magnus.acs.ohio-state.edu

If you're ever in Cuyahoga Falls, Ohio . . . check out Titlewave, a music store
with a wide selection of rare & import CD's, etc.  The owner, Scott Shepard, is
a big Kate Bush fan and stocks a lot of interesting Bushiana.  The phone number
is 216-923-4408.  It's at 2615 State Road, C.F., OH  44223.

This is not an ad.  I'm not in any way connected to the shop.  I used to live
near there, and I thought you might be interested . . .

Laurie

            "The throw of the rose . . ."    -<@        -<@        -<@