Gaffaweb > Love & Anger > 1992-09 > [ Date Index | Thread Index ]

rocket man single

From: woj@remus.rutgers.edu
Date: Sun, 1 Mar 1992 11:06:34 -0800
Subject: rocket man single
To: love-hounds@wiretap.spies.com

amadeus@ccwf.cc.utexas.edu (Susan Harwood Kaczmarczik) sez:
>Late Tuesday evening on a hunch I wandered into Tower Records, and lo
>and behold there was the Rocket Man/Candle in the Wind single.

scared myself yesterday - i wandered into a local small-time chain
store that never seems to have naything that i want to buy. and they
had the "rocket man" cd single - for less than i paid for it in new
york city. very strange - but nice nonetheless...

woj - inhibition is the distance between thought and action - cable ready