Gaffaweb > Love & Anger > 1992-08 > [ Date Index | Thread Index ]

ANYONE EVER NOTICE...?

From: jody_ferguson.asw.navairtestcen%pcgate@NATC-FW.NAVY.MIL
Date: Tue, 25 Feb 1992 11:18:00 -0800
Subject: ANYONE EVER NOTICE...?
To: "love-hounds" <love-hounds@eddie.mit.edu>

AAAAAAAHHHHHHHHH!!!!!!!  None of my messages seem to be getting through!
This is my second attempt!

Back in late '90, I was staying with a friend in Florida and we were
going out for sushi for the evening.  We went to pick up her then-
boyfriend and he was watching "Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles" (the movie)
on videodisc.  We sat down for a minute and watched the opening
sequence.

During that opening sequence, I noticed a Kate Bush "Ninth Wave" poster
in one scene, behind some graffiti.  I mentioned this, and he
backtracked to that frame.  It was confirmed.

If in the off-chance you see the film, pay attention to the first few
minutes and you will see it.

I wrote KBC and mentioned this.  Lisa replied that they had not seen the
film, but would look for the poster when they do.  Imagine Kate watching
that!

I don't know if this has already been noticed, but I just thought I'd
bring it up.

                                             Jody