Gaffaweb > Love & Anger > 1992-08 > [ Date Index | Thread Index ]

Hannah

From: brownfld@mrcnext.cso.uiuc.edu (Kenneth R Brownfield)
Date: Mon, 24 Feb 1992 09:28:01 -0800
Subject: Hannah
To: love-hounds@wiretap.spies.com

     I'd be up for a donation, Vickie.  I'm not sure whether individual or
group donations would mean more to Kate, I just don't know.  Could someone
please post the addresses for Wickham farm and the Terrance Wiggans Trust?
They're probably in the archives, but I'm in a sad mood, much less being
busy up to my ears.
     Thanks much.  Asking for a moment of silence is a bit moot on the net,
oh well.  I'm personally going to listen to Kate only for a day or two,
maybe more.
     Does Kate accept letters at Wickham farm, or somewhere else?
--
							Ken.
Mail&info via finger:  KT@uiuc.edu	    brownfld@mrcnext.cso.uiuc.edu