Gaffaweb > Love & Anger > 1992-07 > [ Date Index | Thread Index ]

Bitchin new interview

From: rhill@netlink.cts.com (Ron Hill)
Date: Thu, 20 Feb 1992 00:39:07 -0800
Subject: Bitchin new interview
To: Love-Hounds@wiretap.Spies.COM

        I've typed in the "Classic Albums" interview from last month (taped
the middle of last year).  Thanks to Clive Backman for supplying me with it.

        It is, to me, THE BEST Hounds of Love interview EVER!  She somehow
manages to say new things about every track and it's blown away everyone
I've read stuff from it to.  It's 20 minutes long (20 minutes = 20k) and
I'll post it when everything gets back to normal.
        In the meantime, maybe we can have some disccusion as to what is in
the interview (be interesting to have a discussion where the answer is
known).  Perhaps people's answers would be more interesting then Kate's.
Here are some questions:

        1) What exactly is the "little light" in the song?
        2) Who was the deal with God originally going to be made with?
        3) Aside from dying, whats the most terrifying thing about the whole
Ninth Wave experience?
        4) What else could the Cloudbuster do aside from make it rain?
        5) Where did the steam sound at the end of Cloudbusting come from,
and why is it there?

        And my (unanswered) question is, what would they have offered God,
in "the deal"?

--
INTERNET:  rhill@netlink.cts.com (Ron Hill)
UUCP:   ...!nosc!ryptyde!netlink!rhill