Gaffaweb > Love & Anger > 1992-07 > [ Date Index | Thread Index ]

Re: Jess is King

From: caen!bsbbs!cynthia@harvard.harvard.edu (Cynthia Rosas)
Date: Wed, 19 Feb 1992 17:33:50 -0800
Subject: Re: Jess is King
To: love-hounds@wiretap.spies.com

stev0@sti.com (Steve Berlin) writes:

> That's how I percieve Gaffa (in these frustrating between-album times).
> For wondering things like "How DOES Kate relate to toaster-ovens?"

Hmmm, you wouldn't be making  FUN  again would you, oh great
and wicked SATAN??

> I think Lovehounds has, for the most part, "better" flame-wars than
> any other group I know. (Read "better" as "kinder and gentler";  if
> you want to see the REAL definition of nasty, try alt.flame;  those
> folks are too much even for ME!)

Wimp! :-)

> -Stev0, who hopes he is still the Great Satan of Gaffa

I'm not sure anymore, I think I may be inadvertebtly giving
you a run for your money!  Then again, we could be the Great
Satan and Great Satanette of Gaffa!

> "La la la la la la, la la la la la"
>              - J. Random Smurf

I agree.

Later,

Cynthia

"Sacre bleu! Invaders!"

----
Cynthia Rosas <cynthia@bsbbs.UUCP> <{n8emr|nstar}!bluemoon!bsbbs!cynthia>
The Big Sky BBS (+1 614 864 1198)

"I can bitch, I can bitch, cause I'm better than you!"