Gaffaweb > Love & Anger > 1992-07 > [ Date Index | Thread Index ]

etc.

From: judi@coyote.datalog.com (Judi McKernan)
Date: Wed, 19 Feb 1992 16:18:00 -0800
Subject: etc.
To: love-hounds@wiretap.spies.com

   Thanks, Ken, for the info. I'll try again as soon as I have a few more spare
minutes.  Somehow, my second flame at Cynthia got posted to gaffa AFTER my
apology to her, instead of the other way around as it should have been, so....
I learned my lesson.

   To a few other folks who have been jumping on my tail after my last two
posts, one of which was a flame and the other an ensuing apology:

    I already made my much-needed apology to Cynthia. So, GET OFF MY BACK,
will ya? :) :) :) :) :)

                   judi