Gaffaweb > Love & Anger > 1992-07 > [ Date Index | Thread Index ]

Re: Reply

From: caen!bsbbs!cynthia@harvard.harvard.edu (Cynthia Rosas)
Date: Tue, 18 Feb 1992 22:52:55 -0800
Subject: Re: Reply
To: love-hounds@wiretap.spies.com

judi@coyote.datalog.com (Judi McKernan) writes:

>    Cynthia- I will be sending you a reply via email, as you have
> requested.  Let me know  if it does not reach you.
>
>    On the other hand- I asked you to reply to ME via email, as you
> easily could have done. Was this too difficult for you to do? Or did
> you wish to continue the crap in public?

Reread my response to your original post, I think I explained
why.  I understand that you couldn't email, but the end result
was that your post appeared in a public forum, so I felt
that the reply was appropriate to appear there as well,
regardless of why.

If and when I do receive email from you, I will certainly