Gaffaweb > Love & Anger > 1992-07 > [ Date Index | Thread Index ]

Apologies, anyone?

From: judi@coyote.datalog.com (Judi McKernan)
Date: Thu, 13 Feb 1992 16:43:00 -0800
Subject: Apologies, anyone?
To: love-hounds@wiretap.spies.com

   Well, folks, I was a REAL bitch when I flamed at Cynthia in a recent post.
My redhead, green-eyed Irish temper got the best of me.

   I just sent Cynthia a long post, which, among other things, offered my
heartfelt apology. Now, I'd also like to say it publicly, since I posted it
publicly.

   Cynthia- I'm sorry I was a rude little rag. Nobody's perfect, I guess.

   You know, everybody, even tho my opinions still differ from Cynthia's and
other people's in many ways, that apology felt good.

   HINT FOR THE DAY: Try it kids, you'll LIKE it!

We're all human. We all have our right to agree or disagree, and to express
such thoughts and opinions as well. I just wish we could all be ADULT,
RESPONSIBLE, and tactful when we do it. I, for one, will try to do so in
the future.

                           judi