Gaffaweb > Love & Anger > 1992-07 > [ Date Index | Thread Index ]

Strange Phenomena (of sorts)

From: judi@coyote.datalog.com (Judi McKernan)
Date: Mon, 17 Feb 1992 16:30:00 -0800
Subject: Strange Phenomena (of sorts)
To: love-hounds@wiretap.spies.com

   Hi all!

  I was shopping at the mall yesterday, and while I was browsing around in
a certain store, I finally realized what the background music was. "Rocket
Man"! Boy, was I surprised! I asked the fellow at the register about it, and
he said it was a tape sent out to various stores. Name of the store? Gap Kids,
of all places! (Yes, I am a shrimp, I can wear a kids' large in certain items.)
Anyway, the fellow asked me why I was so excited about this particular song, so
I explained who KaTe was, what the song was, etc. in hopes of "further
enlightening the masses", as it were. None of the yuppie-type fiends working in
there had ever heard of her. Ah, well, their loss.....

 Also- Cynthia : my mail to you still keeps bouncing, even tho all my other mailreaches everybody else! Must be using the wrong derivative from your sig. Could
I ask you to send me your address via email?

                        judi