Gaffaweb > Love & Anger > 1992-07 > [ Date Index | Thread Index ]

Re: First Name Only?

From: gb10@gte.com (Gregory Bossert)
Date: Wed, 12 Feb 1992 11:25:44 -0800
Subject: Re: First Name Only?
To: love-hounds@eddie.mit.edu

Brett asks jessica:
> Jessica.... [see, i told ya]
> Does this mean that you refer to Siouxsie Sioux as such all the
> time...Does this mean you never just say "Siouxsie?"  Or do you
> dislike the lady (and the Banshees) and thus, just never mention the
> name period?  Inquiring minds want to know!!!!!!!!!!!!

'm not answering for jessica, but as far as *i* am concerned it is
much more fun to say "Siouxsie Sioux" than to stop at "Siouxsie" :)

also, i call KaTe "Ms. Bush", "KTB", and "SheWhoReallyIs" with
a reasonable frequency...  if i met her in person, of course i would
use the more formal "b-b-b-b-p-p-p-plfth-ack! *swoon*"

i also call Mr. Gabriel "Peter", Mr. Fripp "cowboy bob" or "that
fripp", Mr. Eno, well, "Eno", W.A.Mozart "Wolfy-Baby", and My Bloody
Valentine by the affectionate nickname "My Bloody Valentine""...

if this serves to clarify things in your mind, well, i'd get
professional treatment right away...

footah!
-greg -- gb10@gte.com -- "the masked quote in experiment IV _does_ say
	'i am a bubblehead'!  however did you figure it out?" --
	KTBush, censored by IED from Ron's transcription of |>oug's
	second interview...