Gaffaweb > Love & Anger > 1992-06 > [ Date Index | Thread Index ]

Re: Orgone Placement

From: jessica@athos.rutgers.edu (jessica)
Date: Sat, 8 Feb 1992 20:06:52 -0800
Subject: Re: Orgone Placement
To: rec-music-gaffa@rutgers.edu
Newsgroups: rec.music.gaffa

MTARR@EAGLE.WESLEYAN.EDU writes:

>The misplacement of Orgonon from one coast of the United States to the other
>in the "Cloudbusting" video is also quite easily explained.  Kate (or whoever
>Americans can find Maine on a map, either.  She (or whoever) found a Portland
>in Oregon, spaced on the fact that the events in question happened in Maine,
>and the infamous (to us Mainers, anyway ;) "Oregon Times" blooper was born.

Is it possible that there's an Oregon in Maine? (hey, there's paris,
and florida, and rome, all on the same road in new york)

I tihnk your idea is most liekly meredith, but I stil want to look
on a Maine map for an oregon..

		   jessica
--
|| jessica  || It is this that || Don't try to tell me there's no reason for ||
|| lawrence ||    brings us    || any moment in time, every memory of mine.  ||