Gaffaweb > Love & Anger > 1992-06 > [ Date Index | Thread Index ]

Re: Bitchiness

From: brownfld@mrcnext.cso.uiuc.edu (Kenneth R Brownfield)
Date: Fri, 7 Feb 1992 23:56:29 -0800
Subject: Re: Bitchiness
To: <love-hounds@WIRETAP.SPIES.COM>
Newsgroups: rec.music.gaffa
Sender: usenet@ux1.cso.uiuc.edu (News)

cynthia@bsbbs.UUCP (Cynthia Rosas) writes:
>Larry, dearest, try to get a brain.

     Alright, everyone, on the count of three...1...2...
     Hahahahahahahaha!!!
     Deposit used air sickness bags at the door, thank you.

>  IT was a song quote, that
>VIshal had a little testosterone overdose about.

     On...nevermind.

>  Oh, and how
>"rude" of you to imply that I'm a shrew.  Actually, it makes
>no difference to me what yo think of me or what you waqnt to
>call me.  Your problem and a few others such as Visha; and
>Ken, is precisely that I don't give any credence to your
>opinions of me.  SOmehow this seems to annoy you all quite a
>bit.  Oh well.

     Actually, I haven't said anything about you personally.  I'm not
annoyed that you have no credence in my opinions, that's what opinions are,
after all.
     I've just formed a strong opinion of your personality from what you say,
and who you say it to.  If the opinion I have is the opinion you wish to
inspire in others, you're doing a good job.  I can hardly say anything bad
about that.
     Besides, to someone who admits to being a bitch, I would think that if
you called yourself a shrew, it would be pretentious.  Your mileage may vary.

>At any rate, perhaps you should try obsessing less over my
>every word, and concern yourself with content of your own and
>others posts, as opposed to the sign-off quotes.

     Obsessing?  All you can talk about is other people's opinions about you,
and yet you suggest to others your primary weakness, IMHO.  You've got guts,
I'll give you that.

>Later,

     Without a doubt! {=

>Cynthia
[...]

Mail only & info via finger:  KT@uiuc.edu  |            Ken.
This composition is 100% personal opinion, |  brownfld@mrcnext.cso.uiuc.edu
and does NOT reflect the opinions of CCSO  |
in any way, shape, or form, period.        |         "It wasn't me."