Gaffaweb > Love & Anger > 1992-06 > [ Date Index | Thread Index ]

Re: Why I oppose the new mailing list

From: jessica@athos.rutgers.edu (jessica)
Date: Wed, 5 Feb 1992 20:21:17 -0800
To: rec-music-gaffa@rutgers.edu
Newsgroups: rec.music.gaffa

*sigh*

and just *why did rec.music.gaffa come about??
remember, it *started* as a miling list. the traffic
and the news-only people turned it into a mailing-list/newsgroup.

*I* don't beleive that a warm atmosphere can't exist on .gaffa,
one did for a loooongish time. the atmospwhere is waht we make of it.

I'd hate to not be on warmroom but i don't like moderation (in the
sense it's being used there). it's quite a dilemma for me.

In KaTe-news, my KaTe-TalK server is running fine, and i've gotten
a bunch of positive responses from people, but i've yet to see anyone
there! Hop on, pop in (hop on pop, for all i care!) well say hello
anyway.

			jessica
--
|| jessica  || It is this that || Don't try to tell me there's no reason for ||
|| lawrence ||    brings us    || any moment in time, every memory of mine.  ||