Gaffaweb > Love & Anger > 1992-06 > [ Date Index | Thread Index ]

Box Set?

From: oplinger@minerva.crd.ge.com (Brian Oplinger)
Date: Wed, 5 Feb 1992 10:59:15 -0800
Subject: Box Set?
To: rec-music-gaffa@crdgw1.ge.com
Newsgroups: rec.music.gaffa
Sender: news@crdgw1.crd.ge.com

I have just discovered this newgroup/list a few weeks ago and have
seen a few occasional references to 'the boxed set' along with
references to b-sides. Just what is this boxed set and where can I get
one? I asked at the local record store and just got strange looks
(Kate who?). Gotta find a better record store. Found a new? thing at
the used record store, a lithograph and cd-single of rocket man. What
is this from?

Thanks all.

brian
oplinger@ra.crd.ge.com