Gaffaweb > Love & Anger > 1992-05 > [ Date Index | Thread Index ]

Warm Room update

From: katefans@chinet.chi.il.us (Chris n Vickie)
Date: Mon, 3 Feb 1992 17:00:12 -0800
Subject: Warm Room update
To: <love-hounds@wiretap.Spies.COM>
Illegal-Object: Syntax error in To: address found on wiretap.Spies.COM:To: clout\!wiretap.spies.com\!love-hounds@chinet.chi.il.us (love-hounds) ^ ^-illegal word in localpart \-expected word

Vickie here. Jorn's mail and news is down so he asked me to pass along
that fact. They've been installing new equipment at his site. If anyone
has sent anything to warmroom or tried to e-mail Jorn about it and it
bounced, please try again.

It certainly looks as if something like this is wanted and appreciated,
becuse Jorn said that there are already over 50 subscribers to the list.

I think it's a wonderful thing myself. Not intended to replace gaffa, but
be a supplement to it, somewhere where we can put the "emotional writings"
that are so scorned on gaffa.

I apoligise for my previous rant, though my opinions haven't changed. You
won't be subjected to any more posts like that from me.

Vickie

ps, Judi, sorry about that.