Gaffaweb > Love & Anger > 1992-05 > [ Date Index | Thread Index ]

Re: Why I object to the new mailing list (repost)

From: wisner@hayes.ims.alaska.edu (Bill Wisner)
Date: Mon, 3 Feb 1992 17:50:25 -0800
To: <love-hounds@WIRETAP.SPIES.COM>
Newsgroups: rec.music.gaffa
Sender: news@raven.alaska.edu (USENET News System)

>		 There are certainly hundreds, if not thousands, of
>readers.

Brian Reid's latest Arbitron figures estimate 19,000 readers of
rec.music.gaffa, a figure I find frankly amazing (even assuming it's
very inflated).

>			     One of the wonderful things about .gaffa is
>the number of people who discovered it by accident, and decided to
>try Kate out because of our postings.

Gaffa is largely responsible for my own introduction to Kate.

Bill Wisner <wisner@ims.alaska.edu> Gryphon Gang Fairbanks AK 99775
getting into making poison.