Gaffaweb > Love & Anger > 1992-05 > [ Date Index | Thread Index ]

various replies

From: judi@coyote.datalog.com (Judi McKernan)
Date: Sun, 2 Feb 1992 10:16:00 -0800
Subject: various replies
To: love-hounds@wiretap.spies.com

   Jonathan-

      Hey, get a grip! This IS rec.music.gaffa, a newsgroup dedicated first
and formost to Kate Bush, and naturally other artists as follow. Also, maybe
you SHOULD read a few of the "ancient interviews" you seem to disdain, as then
you would quickly see that Kate is definitely NOT a "bubblehead" as you
mistakenly seem to believe. This is definitely IMHO, but I'll take the chance
in saying that I truly believe that the vast majority of other love-hounds will
agree with me on that point.

   Vickie-

     I didn't mean you when I made my post about people that seem to be
constantly "whining and complaining", etc. I was referring to a few other
specific individuals who seem to do nothing BUT piss and moan on a daily
basis, and generally offer little if nothing at all having to do with Kate
or other artists as this newsgroup hopefully tries to do. I was not referring
to you at all. In fact, I (and hopefully others) have learned quite a bit
Kate-wise from your many and varied posts. I'm very glad when you do intelligently post your opinions, as you generally do so in a tactful manner, and hope you
will continue to do so in the future. 'Nuff said.

                                           judi

   p.s. Also in reference to Jonathan's post- Kate a "pop singer"? AAAAARGHH!
I don't think so........