Gaffaweb > Love & Anger > 1992-05 > [ Date Index | Thread Index ]

Another collector's item and Eric again...

From: Scott Telford <s.telford@ed.ac.uk>
Date: Sun, 2 Feb 1992 09:03:16 -0800
Subject: Another collector's item and Eric again...
To: w@dcs.ed.ac.uk
Newsgroups: rec.music.gaffa
Sender: nnews@dcs.ed.ac.uk

Just got a new interview picture-CD: Words about Music WAM05. Limited
ed (500) comes in a cardboard box with colour photo on front, two
halftone photos inside. Two interviews, both late 1985, approx 15mins
each. I think they're both fairly well-known - most of what she says
sounds familiar. She doesn't sound particularly cheeful on the first
one (neither does the interviewer) but the second is a bit better.

On the subject of the possibilty of future tours:

    "but yes, I'd like to get the chance to do one before I'm old and grey"

At this rate, she'd better start stocking up on hair dye... 8^)

Oh, and the interview tapes have been processed by a "Phase Three
Technicmaster" - no idea what this is but it doesn't seem to make them
sound much better....

KaTe'n'Eric: Did everyone see my posting about this? I posted it on
Friday, it got expired here before this afternoon...

Anyway, he's to interviewed be on the Lawley show on ITV on Feb 25. No
doubt he'll be talking about Conor most of the time but you never
know...

--
Scott Telford, Dept of Computer Science,      electric mail: s.telford@ed.ac.uk
University of Edinburgh, Mayfield Rd, Edinburgh, EH9 3JZ, UK.