Gaffaweb > Love & Anger > 1992-05 > [ Date Index | Thread Index ]

How is Kate's older stuff compared to newer stuff?

From: 586locke@gw.wmich.edu
Date: Sat, 1 Feb 1992 18:17:54 -0800
Subject: How is Kate's older stuff compared to newer stuff?
To: rec-music-gaffa@cis.ohio-state.edu

From: 586locke@gw.wmich.edu
Newsgroups: rec.music.gaffa
Date: 1 Feb 92 21:17:36 EST

Hi, some info on Kate, please...

I have her newest (I think) album (Sensual World)...
I am wondering how her older stuff compares to this album soundwise...
I have a feeling it's probably more eerie-sounding, and not as beatish,
but I really have no idea...

could anyone give me a comparison of her older stuff to, say, her newest
album..

(such as:  types of sounds different, vocal style differet, etc..)

thanks a lot...Jim Locke...

email - GW::"586locke@cps.wmu.edu"