Gaffaweb > Love & Anger > 1992-05 > [ Date Index | Thread Index ]

No Talking Heads

From: Karl Dotzek <DOTZEK%DS0LILOG.BITNET@mitvma.mit.edu>
Date: Fri, 31 Jan 1992 15:29:56 -0800
Subject: No Talking Heads
To: Kate Bush Digest <love-hounds@eddie.mit.edu>

Hi there,

after a ski holidays, where I broke my left hand - that was on
New Year's Eve - I'm back into the typing world now. I've just
glanced through the heap of Love-Hound-reports and noticed, that
the soundtrack of the new Wim Wenders film (which over here in
Germany is already out of the cinemas again, had started here around
October 91) has been discussed. Is there really a new Talking Heads
song on the CD in the States? I remember the music in the film not
too well (the pictures were mind-keeping enough), I think, in the
film one song sounded like 'em. The U2 song was better to remember
and is obviously missing (in the States too, as I read).

Excuse if this has been talked over already, have not shovelled
everything aside in my reader list.

Who likes to answer?

- Karl.