Gaffaweb > Love & Anger > 1992-05 > [ Date Index | Thread Index ]

Hannah the artist

From: lionhart@netlink.cts.com (Jackie Zucconi)
Date: Wed, 29 Jan 1992 20:00:51 -0800
Subject: Hannah the artist
To: love-hounds@eddie.mit.edu

  Well, just to lay any fears to rest there is an ad in the Jan issue of
Record Collector (p 53) for limited edition lithographs of Kate by "...the
American artist --- Hannah." Two are represented and seem to be the only two
available. They are: 1. Kate from the Sensual World single 2. Kate from what
looks like Wuthering Heights. Payment for these items seems to be to someone
named K. Bollon but orders go to FBC Records in Surrey. Well, I guess it's
in the publics hands now, make what you want of all that. I too am assuming
that this is the same artist on the limited edition RM single, but then
again I haven't seen that yet.
                                               --- Lionheart
P.S.
     Jan issue of "Q" mag runs an ad in the back for Lightspeed mail order
that advertises the RM single with a print by Hawna. Also the back cover of
Q has an ad for the Tori Amos LP which features her in a crate, remind you
of anyone in particular??

--
 lionhart@netlink.cts.com (Jackie Zucconi)
NetLink Online Communications * Public Access in San Diego, CA (619) 435-6181