Gaffaweb > Love & Anger > 1992-04 > [ Date Index | Thread Index ]

Re: An explanation

From: Desi The Three-Armed Wonder Comic <jondr@sco.COM>
Date: Mon, 27 Jan 1992 16:08:20 -0800
Subject: Re: An explanation
To: rec-music-gaffa@sco.COM
Newsgroups: rec.music.gaffa
Sender: news@sco.COM

I am not barger@aristotle.ils.nwu.EDU (Jorn Barger).  I didn't say:
>> Geez, can you say "hypersensitive"?
>>  Therefore, I can sincerely say to anyone who was offended
>> by my previous posting - plllltttt!
>
>so, let me get this straight.  you're bothered that we were bothered
>and expressed our disapproval, so you're expressing your disapproval?

I know Stev0 pretty well - trust me, he is NOT bothered that you are
bothered.  I think you utterly misread the tone in his "Geez, can you say
`hypersensitive'" statement.

>classic dweeb...

well, you said it, not me.

--
Jon Drukman (finely honed machine)              uunet!sco!jondr   jondr@sco.com
last call a shallow pond slow descending so slow to drown