Gaffaweb > Love & Anger > 1992-04 > [ Date Index | Thread Index ]

New 'Zine (free)

From: chandler@kinetics.com (Mark Chandler)
Date: Thu, 23 Jan 1992 20:00:12 -0800
Subject: New 'Zine (free)
To: <love-hounds@wiretap.spies.com>
Newsgroups: rec.music.misc, rec.arts.books, rec.arts.sf-lovers, rec.music.gdead, rec.music.gaffa, rec.mag
Sender: usenet@novell.com (The Netnews Manager)

This is posted for a friend who doesn't have net access
(so please don't respond to me):

**************
Now available: The California Entertainment Review,
covering contemporary literature, science fiction,
pop music, and related material. For free sample
issue, send SASE to:

California Entertainment Review
P.O. Box 561
Concord, California
USA  94522-0561

(Foreign respondents send address only.)

Mark Chandler           "We do not do this thing because it is permitted.
chandler@wc.novell.com   We do it because we have to." -Rorschach, WATCHMEN
         The opinions expressed above are mine, not my employer's.