Gaffaweb > Love & Anger > 1992-04 > [ Date Index | Thread Index ]

Re: KaTe & gabriel

From: ed@wente.llnl.gov (Ed Suranyi)
Date: Sun, 26 Jan 1992 12:54:18 -0800
Subject: Re: KaTe & gabriel
To: rec-music-gaffa@ames.arc.nasa.gov
Newsgroups: rec.music.gaffa
Sender: usenet@lll-winken.llnl.gov

In article <25868@skye.dcs.ed.ac.uk> s.telford@ed.ac.UK (Scott Telford) writes:
>In article <29637@well.sf.ca.us>, janson@well.sf.ca.us (Mike Janson) writes:
>> Today, I saw what appeared to be some kind of a KaTe bootleg.  The CD
>> was pressed in Italy, and was called somthing like "Kate Bush/Peter Gabriel
>> 1979 Live"
>> Does anyone know anything about this?  The only reason I didn't pick it
>> up was its OUTRAGEOUS price tag ($40)!  I don't remember all the tracks
>> that were on it; I _do_ remember seeing "Here Comes The Flood" (some kind of
>> duet with Peter?)

>Bill Duffield, just after the Tour of Life.

I think it's much more likely to be the sound track of Kate's Christmas
special.  Lots of us have this on videotape and since this was broadcast
on British TV, some people have excellent quality versions of this.  It's
possible the CD was made from one of those good quality versions.

Ed
ed@wente.llnl.gov