Gaffaweb > Love & Anger > 1992-04 > [ Date Index | Thread Index ]

Re: What is a KaTeFan?

From: brownfld@mrcnext.cso.uiuc.edu (Kenneth R Brownfield)
Date: Fri, 24 Jan 1992 13:38:03 -0800
Subject: Re: What is a KaTeFan?
To: love-hounds@wiretap.spies.com
State_Of_Sanity: Not applicable.

The following was created and performed by Cynthia Rosas:
|jessica@athos.rutgers.EDU (jessica) writes:
[...]
|> hehehe. still giggling a bit in wonder and amazement at the things
|> people will say..
|
|Yeah, you should be, starting with your own post.
|
|Cynthia

     Whew, I would never have thought of that, myself.
     Your attitude is fun until the fact that you're serious about it leaks
out.
     I'll just tiptoe back into the background now.  I think the whole arteest
thing was overstated and rude given the evidence, but it's own truth and the
very negative response are both weak.
     Are we all that touchy before albums?

|----
|%W <%A@%n> <{n8emr|nstar}!bluemoon!bsbbs!%A>
|The Big Sky BBS (+1 614 864 1198)

|"I can bitch, I can bitch, cause I'm better than you!"

     Err, uh...

--
Mail only & info via finger:  KT@uiuc.edu  |            Ken.
This composition is 100% personal opinion. |  brownfld@mrcnext.cso.uiuc.edu