Gaffaweb > Love & Anger > 1992-04 > [ Date Index | Thread Index ]

Collector's Edition Rocket Man CD-single

From: caen!bsbbs!stuart@harvard.harvard.edu (Stuart Castergine)
Date: Tue, 21 Jan 1992 17:52:13 -0800
Subject: Collector's Edition Rocket Man CD-single
To: love-hounds@wiretap.spies.com

rhill@netlink.cts.COM (Ron Hill) writes:

> s.telford@ed.ac.UK (Scott Telford) writes:
>
>         So, where did you get this?  By mail order somewhere?  I wonder what
> the chance is that the "Hannah" might be THE "Hannah", Kate's mum.  Was this
> an "official release" or it it something that fans put together.  Inquiring
> minds want to know!

Hmmm. If true, I guess that would make Kate's mom a "lifeless dweeb."
How sad for Kate to grow up with a mother like that....

scasterg@magnus.ohio-state.edu|Give me a break! Ooh, let me try!
...osu-cis!waltham!scasterg   |Give me something to show for my miserable life!

                              |Give me something to take! Would you break even
The Watch                     |my wings, just like a swallow?