Gaffaweb > Love & Anger > 1992-03 > [ Date Index | Thread Index ]

Re: (none)

From: choock@hpsgm2.sgp.hp.com (Choo Choon Kiat)
Date: Mon, 20 Jan 1992 04:37:02 -0800
Subject: Re: (none)
To: rec-music-gaffa@hpltwink.hpl.hp.com
Newsgroups: rec.music.gaffa

In rec.music.gaffa, ukevc@mcl.mcl.ucsb.EDU (Kevin Carhart) writes:

 !   Cynthia Rosas wanted to know:
 !   Has anyone heard about an album (CD) called Until The End Of
 !   The World?

   < reviews deleted >

     Got the soundtrack.  Highly recommended.  As for the Julee Cruise's
     track, it has the same tune as an old Chinese song.  Wonder which languag
     the original version was in.

    ------
!    And have people sufficiently mentioned the compilation album THEODORE?

     Is that a soundtrack?  The list of artistes sure looks very interesting.
     More info pse, eg. release company, date, cat no.

     -----

     In addition, I've tried getting on the love-hound mailing list, but
     the mail bounced.  Could some kind soul out there tell me the address
     and what I should include in the mail?

     Thanks,

     choock@hpsgm2.sgp.hp.com