Gaffaweb > Love & Anger > 1992-03 > [ Date Index | Thread Index ]

Cryptic Messages

From: saurav@tgevax.life.uiuc.edu (Saurav Misra)
Date: Wed, 15 Jan 1992 11:49:12 -0800
Subject: Cryptic Messages
To: lovee-hounds@eddie.mit.edu
Cc: love-hounds@eddie.mit.edu

Jackie Zucconi (lionhart@netlink.cts.com) posted a list of the messages
inscribed on the various KT singles and made a query as to what any of them
might mean. I have an idle speculation about the "Sat in Your Lap" single,
which message states:
                     "Well done J.B. 1st Dan"
As KT seems to have some predilection for the Martial Arts (doesn't she
wear a Bushido uniform or some such item in one of her videos?), I would
have to guess that her brother John Carder passed his Tae-Kwon-Doh test!
Dans usually signify levels of achievement in various martial arts.
-Saurav Misra
 (saurav@tgevax.life.uiuc.edu)

P.S. I bought the Single Gun Theory disc on the recommendation of several
     Love Hounds and it has been ruling over my CD player like it owns the
     damn thing! Thanks!

"I was lined up for glory...but the tickets sold out in advance"-N. Peart