Gaffaweb > Love & Anger > 1992-02 > [ Date Index | Thread Index ]

TWW booklet

From: lionhart@netlink.cts.com (Jackie Zucconi)
Date: Sun, 12 Jan 1992 21:02:20 -0800
Subject: TWW booklet
To: love-hounds@eddie.mit.edu

  I own the UK version of thee boxset and the booklet only contains
pictures. I opened a Japanese version at work the other day (advantage of
working ina record store) and saw that the lyrics were printed in both
english and japanese...that's how I figured out the lyric "funny sex
machine" in KEN. Hope it helps.
   As for Kates Latin lyrics...the ones in Delius are grammatically
incorrect. "Delius amat Deus...." Deus is nominative and there is no
accusitive which is what 3rd person singular amat needs.
                                    --- Jackie

--
 lionhart@netlink.cts.com (Jackie Zucconi)
NetLink Online Communications * Public Access in San Diego, CA (619) 435-6181