Gaffaweb > Love & Anger > 1992-02 > [ Date Index | Thread Index ]

v. to cause one to endure

From: bsbbs!nrc@uunet.UU.NET (N. Richard Caldwell)
Date: Sat, 11 Jan 1992 01:53:07 -0800
Subject: v. to cause one to endure
To: love-hounds@wiretap.spies.com

carter@sal.lonestar.ORG (Carter Bennett) writes:

> Richard!  I just tried out The Big Sky BBS a couple of nights ago.
> Good stuff.  Anyone who hasn't tried it should give it a ring.  Not
> overdone or hokey.  Just good data, and immediate access to it.
> That's really appreciated for the long distance calls!

Thanks for calling, Carter.   That's exactly the intent, quick
and easy access to Kate info for anyone who wants it.  Originally
I figured that most folks would check out Love-Hounds or download
Kate files and then look for access at a site in their area.  That
has happened but there have also been some folks who are calling
regularly to grab the latest Love-Hounds.  I've just installed a
QWK mail packer to make that easier for them.  Another caller has
pointed out that The Big Sky is accessable via PC Pursuit at:

OHCOL ATDT 864-1198   (Thanks Matthew!)

"Don't drive too slowly."         Richard Caldwell
                                  The Big Sky BBS (+1 614 864 1198)
                                  {n8emr|nstar}!bluemoon!bsbbs!nrc
                                  nrc@bsbbs.UUCP