Gaffaweb > Love & Anger > 1992-02 > [ Date Index | Thread Index ]

Celluloid Heros

From: stev0@sti.com (Steve Berlin)
Date: Thu, 9 Jan 1992 21:31:25 -0800
Subject: Celluloid Heros
To: <love-hounds@WIRETAP.SPIES.COM>
Newsgroups: rec.music.gaffa
Sender: news@sti.com

I just read in last Sunday's "Parade" color supplement (Handy advice
from Uncle Stev0:  If you REALLY want to know what's going on in
America, read "Parade" - IT'S REALLY SCARY!  God, what a stupid
country!  But I digress...) ANYWAY, I read that Paramount is filming
a version of "Wuthering Heights", starring a bunch of people I never
heard of.  So, my obvious question is:  Is a certain female singer
who's name I forget off hand involved at all in the soundtrack?

- Stev0

P.S.  I thought the book was exceedingly dull.  On the other hand,
I think most Victorian novels are exceedingly dull.  Maybe I've just
been in America too long.

--
Steve Berlin (Stev0)   |  This .Sig has virus protection
Stev0@sti.com          |