Gaffaweb > Love & Anger > 1992-02 > [ Date Index | Thread Index ]

reply to jdi

From: judi@coyote.datalog.com (Judi McKernan)
Date: Tue, 7 Jan 1992 16:39:00 -0800
Subject: reply to jdi
To: love-hounds@wiretap.spies.com

   jdi-

just because someone has different or more diversified tastes than yours, you
think this is proof of age (specifically age over 30)? where did you come up
with this gem?  I, personally, am NOT over 30 (yet!), but dearly, dearly love
many things from the first 3 albums, and consider The Kick Inside as one of
my favorites.  So, I'm deducing your hypothesis to be seriously wrong (IMHO,
of course.)

   From the tone and content of your post, I am guessing you are also under
30. Sounds like you may have a bit of growing up to do to match the maturity
of those older folks who have different tastes in KaTe's music. Hmmm?
(Above paragraph also strictly IMHO.)

     --jUdi