Gaffaweb > Love & Anger > 1992-01 > [ Date Index | Thread Index ]

GLC & Ken

From: Ben Siemerink <bjhs@hplb.hpl.hp.com>
Date: Tue, 7 Jan 1992 05:09:14 -0800
Subject: GLC & Ken
To: love-hounds@wiretap.spies.com
Mailer: Elm [revision: 64.9.hplb.1]

Hi Folks!

First of all: HAPPY NEW YEAR.
May it be a year of new album and nice tour.

I'm trying to send this by 'love-hounds@wiretap.spies.com'. Hope it works.

----------

Someone wondered what Ken and GLC was.

GLC is one of 'The Comic Strip presents...' series. There were several, at
least 10, maybe more. For one of these 'The Comic Strip presents: GLC' made
Kate Bush (almost?) all the music. I don't know exactly where GLC stands for
but it is something like G.... Local Council, I guess. That film (25 minutes)
was about a person called Ken who takes part of the elections for that Council
and wins. Then there are some other problems...

An other 'The Comic Strip presents...' is maybe even more interesting because
Kate Bush appears in that as actress!!! It's called 'The Comic Strip presents:
Les Dogs'. You have to see that!

I have to mention that I like Stev0's joke about the tour/.44magnum!

Ben.
 | Ben Siemerink, Bristol, UK.                           bjhs@hplb.hpl.hp.com |