Gaffaweb > Love & Anger > 1992-01 > [ Date Index | Thread Index ]

Re: If I could interview Kate

From: Desi The Three-Armed Wonder Comic <jondr@sco.COM>
Date: Mon, 6 Jan 1992 10:19:26 -0800
Subject: Re: If I could interview Kate
To: rec-music-gaffa@sco.COM
Newsgroups: rec.music.gaffa
Sender: news@sco.COM

I am not gtaylor@vme.heurikon.com (Gregory Taylor).  I didn't say:
>KROVETZ@cs.umass.EDU writes:
>>1. I heard that Klaus Kinski is your favorite actor [this was mentioned
>>   in one of the love-hounds digests around 1985].  Have you ever thought
>>   of writing a song which could incorporate him into a video?
>Especially now that he's dead....

Hey, being dead isn't the handicap it used to be.  Check out the latest
round of loathesome Coke commercials featuring Humphrey Bogart dancing with
Elton John.  I mean, Elton's been deceased for YEARS...

--
Jon Drukman (finely honed machine)              uunet!sco!jondr   jondr@sco.com
With hungered flesh obscurely, he mutely craved to adore.