Gaffaweb > Love & Anger > 1992-01 > [ Date Index | Thread Index ]

Re: Sinead's "Silent night"

From: ml@vcp1.vcp.monash.edu.au
Date: Mon, 30 Dec 1991 01:51:40 -0800
Subject: Re: Sinead's "Silent night"
To: <love-hounds@WIRETAP.SPIES.COM>
Newsgroups: rec.music.gaffa
Sender: news@monu0.cc.monash.edu.au (Usenet system)

G'day,

In article <m0ky1ya-000DmFC@chinet.chi.il.us>, katefans@chinet.chi.il.us (Chris n Vickie) writes:
> I just bought this cassingle because I noticed that Peter Gabriel
> co-produced and plays keyboards on it. It's very beautiful, kind of
> eerie though. I like eerie, so that's ok. Actually, I wish it were
> even more eerie, but I like it anyway.

More info! more info!  What other songs are on this cassingle and who are
the other artists.  Is it recorded at Real-World Studios?  Ect, ect....

An on , and on....

Cheers,
Mik.

* Mik Lipcsey, Computer Systems Officer,      * I am home, I know the way,  *
* Victorian College of Pharmacy, Monash Uni., * I am home, feeling oh, so   *
* 381 Royal Parade, Parkville, Australia.     *    far away...              *
* Aarnet:  ml@vcp1.vcp.monash.edu.au          *       Enya & Roma Ryan:     *
* 'Open the Pod Bay Door, please, HAL'        *   'Evening Falls...' (1988) *