Gaffaweb > Love & Anger > 1992-01 > [ Date Index | Thread Index ]

**Official FRENCH Boxed Set***

From: barger@aristotle.ils.nwu.edu (Jorn Barger)
Date: Tue, 24 Dec 1991 10:09:18 -0800
Subject: **Official FRENCH Boxed Set***
To: love-hounds@eddie.mit.edu

oh, the burdens of completistism!

at chicago compact disc in evanston yesterday i saw a $70 boxset
from france, official emi label, containing:
1) Hounds of Love
2) Lionheart
3) The Kick Inside

That's *their* numbering!  (Those froggies must be standing on their heads!)

The box was sealed, I wasn't ready to plunk just on the hope there might
be a juicy photobook inside, but the odd size (8*10*0.75, approx) makes
me think there must be.

If I buy it and it's just disks, is there a completist who'll buy it
off me for my cost?

The cover is a standard-looking kateshot laid over a 'deluuuuxe' photo
of purple silk and a gold ribbon, as i recall.

Maybe *all* French fans have TD and NfE and TSW already???