Gaffaweb > Love & Anger > 1992-01 > [ Date Index | Thread Index ]

Re: Favorite Female Vocals 1991

From: jeffy@lewhoosh.umd.edu (Jeffrey C. Burka)
Date: Sun, 22 Dec 1991 16:40:21 -0800
Subject: Re: Favorite Female Vocals 1991
To: love-hounds@wiretap.spies.com
Newsgroups: rec.music.gaffa

Somebody, who didn't sign their message, and whose username I deleted
from the header, wrote:

>I'm thrilled to see another Toni Childs fan!!!!!!!
>I've been listening to her for years and only know
>a dozen or so people who have heard her.

Really?  I hear her on the radio and know lots of people who know of her
and her music.  Though, granted, not many (including myself) actually
own any of her albums--though I claim "too many CD's not enough money"
as an excuse; I've been wanting both of her albums for a while.

>Only Toni Childs would play Simon Says with the audience.

"Captain says put your hands on your head put your hands on your hips.
 Heh heh."

Jeff
--
|Jeffrey C. Burka                |  Life is a lot like the Freak Show     |
|                                |  Nobody laughs when they leave.        |