Gaffaweb > Love & Anger > 1991-48 > [ Date Index | Thread Index ]

Re: would if you could

From: MTARR@EAGLE.WESLEYAN.EDU
Date: Wed, 18 Dec 1991 04:01:00 -0800
Subject: Re: would if you could
To: love-hounds@wiretap.spies.com

Hi!

<woj solicits daydreamings about producing the next album... and Lazlo gives
a good reply.>

I would lock Del in the closet, bring him out to play bass whenever we couldn't
find someone better, and then put him back.

I would also lock KaTe in another closet until she was off smoking for good.

Then I would get chain her to the new Fairlight until she learned to program
it.

After all the preliminaries were over with, I would put the baby grand in
the middle of the studio, put an electric shock-reflex on the Fairlight that
zapped her whenever she tried to conjure up a cliched sound, and let her
do whatever she wanted.  After all, she hasn't done a bad job up until now,
has she?

(Uh-oh.  That was a dangerous question.  I think I'll go home for the holidays
now. :)

Happy New Year, everybody!  May KaTe enrich our lives with an album in '92.
          |           	         Meredith Tarr                      |
	  | "I want to be a scholar, but I really can't be bothered |
	  |  Ooh just gimme it quick, gimme gimme gimme"- Kate Bush |
	  |		   mtarr@eagle.wesleyan.edu                 |