Gaffaweb > Love & Anger > 1991-48 > [ Date Index | Thread Index ]

Re: Mysterious mechanical problem with one CD

From: MTARR@EAGLE.WESLEYAN.EDU
Date: Wed, 18 Dec 1991 03:02:28 -0800
Subject: Re: Mysterious mechanical problem with one CD
To: LOVE-HOUNDS@WIRETAP.SPIES.COM

Hi!

Ed implores:

> Again, I'd sure appreciate it if anybody could tell me what's going on.

It's easy, Ed.  It's a KoverT plot to ensure you can never listen to anything
else but that CD until the next album comes out... have fun hearing nothing but
"Rocket Man" until 1995!

(Ken, you shouldn't have to go far to blame it on Del.  ;>)

          |           	         Meredith Tarr                      |
	  | "I want to be a scholar, but I really can't be bothered |
	  |  Ooh just gimme it quick, gimme gimme gimme"- Kate Bush |
	  |		   mtarr@eagle.wesleyan.edu                 |