Gaffaweb > Love & Anger > 1991-47 > [ Date Index | Thread Index ]

I got it!

From: greg <greg@cmatter.physics.indiana.edu>
Date: Tue, 17 Dec 1991 06:20:48 -0800
Subject: I got it!
To: love-hounds@eddie.mit.edu

I lucked upon the CD single a few days ago for $9.99 and have been
listening to it contsantly since.  There's just nothing like new KaTe!
I think _Rocket_Man_ is superb.  In fact, I think it a rather ingenious
blend of styles and instrumentation (I've always been a sucker for
pipes).  CitW is extremely mellow - I don't think I've ever heard the
Elton John version.  I frankly don't see what all the fuss is about
over it - it's great and it's KaTe!  A nice taste of something new
before the next full work.

I don't see the photos of her as old or fat or whatever.  She looks
a little goofy to me, but in a nice way.  But who am I to say anything-
I liked the _Pulse_ (was it _Pulse_?) cover shot that everyone seemed
to hate!

I'll sit back and listen again, click my heels, and say,'There's noplace
like KaTe.'

|                                                                      -
-    Greg Clark                                'Every now and then     |
-    greg@cmatter.physics.indiana.edu                    -Siberry      |