Gaffaweb > Love & Anger > 1991-47 > [ Date Index | Thread Index ]

Kate Bush

From: "Katrina Michael" <katrina_michael1@muwayf.unimelb.edu.au>
Date: Tue, 17 Dec 1991 12:43:11 -0800
Subject: Kate Bush
To: Love-Hounds@EDDIE.MIT.EDU

                       Subject:                               Time:10:02 AM
  OFFICE MEMO          Kate Bush                              Date:12/17/91
Hi, my name is Katrina  Michael (I work at the University of Melbourne,
Victoria) and I can't believe my luck that I have found an Email Interest Group
about Kate Bush!  It's wonderful that this has been created to enable fans to
discuss her artistic endeavours!  Something I love to do!  I'm a great fan of
her work - from "The Kick Inside" to "The Sensual World" - I love it all.  Are
you a member of any of the Fanzines....like Homeground, Dreamtime, The Kate
Bush Club, etc.?
Please Email a reply as soon as you can - I'd love to find out all about your
Group...please tell me all about yourself.. I don't even know where this
message is being sent to!  Are you within Australia?
Bye for now, Katrina.