Gaffaweb > Love & Anger > 1991-47 > [ Date Index | Thread Index ]

The past KaTe year

From: judi@coyote.datalog.com (Judi McKernan)
Date: Mon, 16 Dec 1991 11:30:00 -0800
Subject: The past KaTe year
To: love-hounds@wiretap.spies.com

   For me, the best KaTe-related happening of the past year is the fact that
I've had access to LOVE-HOUNDS!  I've learned quite a bit from it, and it's
nice to be able to hear differing opinions concerning KaTe and be able to
keep abreast of the latest KaTe news.....

   For instance- thanks to everyone who posted the transcript of the Saturday
BBC1 KaTe interview. I was able to call the fellow who claims Kate has no new
project in the works and give him factual evidence to set him straight.... he
was impressed that I knew the exact word-by-word of such a recent interview!
Really made my day... thanks again, folks!

                judi