Gaffaweb > Love & Anger > 1991-47 > [ Date Index | Thread Index ]

End Of Year

From: rhill@pnet01.cts.com (Ronald Hill)
Date: Mon, 16 Dec 1991 01:50:56 -0800
Subject: End Of Year
To: crash!wiretap.Spies.COM!Love-Hounds@nosc.mil

        Since we're coming up on the new year, perhaps it might be a good idea
to talk about the best Kate-related thing to happen to you in the past year -
you know, hearing the new single, meeting a fellow fan, seeing an old video,
reading Cloudbusting :-), etc.
        For me, it's so hard to pick just one, as so many of the great
Kate-related things have happened this year.  For me, this "year" began with
the convention last November, but I guess I can't pick that, so I'd probably
have to pick the making of Cloudbusting, since it gave me the chance to learn
so much about her.  Other highlights include getting the live "Room For The
Life" and the Dutch videos, get to know in person other fans, including Ray
and Amy and all the people I met and saw again at the Kate Birthday party in
San Jose, not to mention getting to know several people through the net only.
 And of course, there was hearing Candle In The Wind and Rocket man, though
also i should include finally hearing all Kate's B-sides earlier this year.
Hopefully by the end of year, I'll be able to add SEEING Rocket Man to my
list!

UUCP: {hplabs!hp-sdd ucsd nosc}!crash!pnet01!rhill
ARPA: crash!pnet01!rhill@nosc.mil
INET: rhill@pnet01.cts.com